Join us at one of our regular Lucky Devils Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationLas VegasDateTue Dec 11thDetailsHard Rock CafeDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationHollywoodDateTue Dec 11thDetailsBoardnersDetails7:45pm (strings), 8:05pm (full band) - 9pm
- LocationSan FranciscoDateTue Dec 11thDetailsNeck of the WoodsDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationPhoenixDateWed Dec 12thDetailsRhythm RoomDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationSan DiegoDateMon Dec 17thDetailsTin RoofDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationTucsonDateMon Jan 21stDetailsClub CongressDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationVenturaDateWed Jan 30thDetailsBombay Bar and GrillDetails8pm - 9pm
The Lucky Devils can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Lucky Devils Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
We hired the Lucky Devils for our wedding in 3/16 to play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were amazing! The band was super professional, arrived early, and they were all so incredibly talented! The band took our reception to the next level. They listened to our song preferences and chose the perfect music to set the tone we wanted. We had some guests that said they had never danced at a wedding before, but couldnt help themselves from joining in on the dance floor because the music was so good. We are so glad that we went for the live band instead of a DJ. We have already have friends saying they want to hire the Lucky Devils for their wedding. I highly recommend them, and Brian was a pleasure to work with during the planning process.
I would recommend this band for any wedding. They had wonderful communication during the planning process (even though we live states away). The day of the celebration, they were on time and communicated with all needed parties. The performance was amazing, we had a small wedding but they got everyone dancing and having a good time!
We cant compliment them all enough
The Lucky Devils were key to all the fun at our wedding and we couldnt thank them enough. We got so many compliments from guests for the cocktail hour set and especially for the evening set. They played the best songs and all of ones we requested and kept the crowd going. We cant compliment them all enough for your hard work and energy. Our guests are the partying types, but it was brought to another level with the band.
Excelente banda!! Los Lucky Devils son increíbles!! Respondieron todas nuestras preguntas con mucha paciencia y fueron muy profesionales!! Fueron muy flexibles en la elección de canciones y respetaron la lista que les dimos. Nuestros invitados no pararon de bailar en toda la noche y siguen comentando lo divertida que estuvo la fiesta. Muy recomendables!!!
Their energy is incredible
I am a wedding planner that has had the pleasure of working with this band 3 times now. Two weddings, they were chosen for and one wedding that I referred them to. All clients have been so impressed with their performance and the guests hardly left the dance floor. Their energy is incredible and all the musicians truly seem passionate about their talents. I have since referred them again and hope to work together soon. Jefferson was one of the best leads I have worked with and his communication and organization are perfect every time. He also knows how to keep the energy flowing and is a great MC! Thanks Lucky Devils, see you soon.